FERRCOMP a.s. (joint-stock Co.) was established in the year 2000 for the production of welded steel constructions with focus to special production of building crane towers, blades and shovels of the building machines exporting mainly for the LIEBHERR Co. to Germany and Austria. Currently, FERRCOMP has enlarged its operation by complete engineering units for its customers in England and France.
FERRCOMP a.s. employs 97 skilled workers (welders, shaping machine operators, fitters, painters and other technical staff).
FERRCOMP a.s. has been certified for ISO 9001:2009, EN ISO 3834-2:2006 and it is the holder of the Major welding certificate issued by SLV Berlin. All welding operations are carried out according to the standards DIN 18800-7 and DIN 15 018
- Building machine components
- Towers and undercarriages for the building cranes
- Ship winches and anchor capstans
- Conveyors and equipment for raw-material screeners
- Filtering equipment of the air filters